“SEO with Bronze Media, and you shall be found.”
~ Bronze Media
Looking for someone to fix your leaking air conditioner? Chances are, you asked your friends, family or colleagues to recommend someone. Or you simply Googled “air con maintenance” on the Internet and selected one from the first page results.
As you can see, having your business’s website appear on the first page of a search engine can be invaluable for finding new customers. And that’s what Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is for.
Why You Need The Bronze Media SEO Program
Bronze Media’s Search Engine Optimisation Program was created by a group of highly skilled SEO professionals with over 10 years of successful practice, and carefully calibrated to make your website appear on the first page of all major search engines when the relevant key words or phrases are typed in.
We call it an SEO Program because search engine optimisation requires the coordination of several separate, but related activities, all of which allow potential customers to more easily find your website.
Each activity has to be executed to a high standard. Just failing to optimise one activity can result in poor SEO results. A certain level of trial and error has to be provided for as well, which reflects the constantly changing SEO landscape.
This is why truly building SEO power takes months of consistent, quality effort.
Want to know more about our SEO Program? These are just some methods which we may apply to optimise your website:
- Title Tags – Unique Title Tags for each page
- Meta Tags – Unique descriptions for each page for Search Engines.
- Proper use of Header Tags -<H1> tags for labeling the page and <H2><H3> tags for different sections of the page.
- Title Attributes – ALT tags especially on images for effective labeling of content .
- XML Sitemaps – Effectively help people navigate the site; also serves as a tool for search engines bots to crawl your website.
- Relevant Content – The most important onsite optimisation method on a page.
- Link Building – The more relevant links there are to your site, the higher your rankings.
- Social Media – Going social is an important factor in SEO as it builds natural interest in your website. The more social activity there is, the better your search ranking.
In Link Building, it is important to understand that it is not the quantity of the links that matter, but the quality of the links. Hence, we do not use Link Farms and spam sites when building links, as doing so may in fact harm your website’s search engine ranking.
Not all agencies understand the intricate problems involved in performing effective search engine optimisation. Having Bronze Media helm the entire program from top to bottom ensures that your efforts, time and money are not wasted.
To find out more about our SEO packages, email us to make an appointment at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Seek and you shall find; SEO with Bronze Media, and you shall be found.