Laneige promoted their new Collegen Drink in Hong Kong with an animated PageSkin creative. The campaign delivered 90% brand recall.
Case study summary
- New collagen health drink needed strong online reach
- Brand used page take over ads on select sites for high impact
- Achieved 90% recalled the brand, in comparison to an industry benchmark of 54%
Collagen drinks are growing in popularity, developed to help restore plumpness, bounce and suppleness to ageing faces. Beauty brand Laneige formulated a new collagen drink for easy absorption by the body to help give brighter and more well-hydrated skin. To promote the new product online, Laneige turned to InSkin Media to run display ads across select websites.
Laneige promoted their new Collagen Drink with an animated PageSkin, the campaign messaging and product imagery clearly viewable in the header and scrolling sidebars.
The PageSkin creative wrapped around entire web pages in a takeover style, enabling the Laneige to ‘skin’ multiple high-traffic web pages with a single booking.
- 90% recalled the brand, in comparison to an industry benchmark of 54%
- 74% claimed they had a more positive opinion of the advertiser, in comparison to industry benchmark of 19%, proving that choosing the right format is key to delivering your advertiser brand message
- 68% claimed they were more likely to purchase the product after seeing the Pageskin Plus, in comparison to industry benchmark of 20%
- 0.81% CTR and 74 seconds average dwell time per impression – genuine considered clicks