Heineken used PageSkin Plus to promote their Cities of the World campaign in Hong Kong. This case study looks at how the beer brand achieved 75.98 second average PageSkin dwell time with a smart page takeover ad.
Case study summary
- Beer brand promotes adventure in global campaign
- Local Hong Kong display ads use smart page takeovers
- High engagement with 75% completion rate of the TVC
The beer brand wanted to inspire men to live worldly, new adventures by unlocking the secrets of their cities. To target users in Hong Kong, they used a special online display ad take over in partbnership with InSkin Media.
The fully integrated global campaign, ‘Cities of the World’, included a 2 minute TV commercial online ads and special edition Heineken bottles.
The online campaign aimed to inspire men to live worldly, new adventures by unlocking the secrets of their cities, so the combination of InSkin Media’s portfolio of high-end men’s lifestyle sites, the premium in-house production, and high-impact format, incorporating the campaign video, product shots, campaign messaging and call-to-action, was perfect.
• 0.44% CTR
• 75.98 second average PageSkin dwell time
• Total dwell time of 7,534 hours
• 75% completion rate of the TVC