Digital marketing is an umbrella term for the targeted, measurable, and interactive marketing of products or services using digital technologies to reach and convert leads into customers.
Companies around the world are using multiple methods to market their products and services to potential clients, locally or globally. But instead of using traditional marketing methods such as TV advertisement, pamphlets, telemarketing which are usually expensive and slow in getting positive results, most companies adapt Digital Marketing which is getting popular and more reliable than traditional marketing.
What is Digital Marketing?
In simple term, digital marketing is the promotion of products or brands via one or more forms of electronic media such as internet. Digital marketing is different from traditional marketing, it involves the use of channels and methods that enable an organization to analyze marketing campaigns and understand what is working and what isn’t – typically in real time.
Examples will SEO (Search Engine Optimization), SEM (Search Engine Marketing) ORM (Online Reputation Management), PPC (Pay Per Click), Email Marketing and so on.
The Advantages of Digital Marketing are that it is cheaper, easier and faster to market your products and services around the world without boundaries.
Also Digital Marketing is so pervasive that consumers can access to information any time and any place they want it. Gone are the days when the messages people got about your products or services came from you and consists of only what you wanted them to know.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Our Search Engine Optimization methods can make your website appear on the very first page of a search engine’s listings for relevant keywords. Our method is effective, we make the necessary changes to your website so as to achieve top rankings in all major search engines.
Our team at Bronze Media is a group of highly skilled search engine optimization professionals that have over 10 years of experience. We stay ahead of the trend so that our clients receive optimal results. There is no greater sense of accomplishment than seeing our clients dominate their competition online.
There are many facets to SEO, since there are many components to building a stronger on-line presence that allows potential visitors to more easily find your website. The primary focus of SEO is to improve page ranking so your website appears early in search results when users type in certain words, terms, or phrases into a search engine (like Google). Achieving this goal requires several separate, but related activities that we call the SEO Program.
This proposal covers a comprehensive SEO program. Some clients may choose to perform some aspects of the program in-house. However, an ineffective or lack of performance in just one area of the program can lead to poor SEO results. Allowing us to manage all phases of the SEO program ensures professional efforts and positive results.
Our approach to improving SEO is also a process that takes place over time involving proven practices as well as some trial and error (since the SEO landscape is constantly changing). Simply redesigning the web pages and reworking some content does not guarantee results. That is just the foundation. Truly building SEO power takes an on-going effort over the course of months.
These are the type of methods we use to building a successful SEO Campaign for your website.
- Title Tags (Onsite Optimization) – Unique Title Tags for each Page
- Meta Tags (Onsite Optimization)- Unique description for each page for Search Engines.
- Proper use of Header Tags (Onsite Optimization) -<H1> tags for Labeling the page and <H2><H3> tags for breaking down of different section of the page.
- Title Attributes (Onsite Optimization)- ALT tags especially on images for effective labeling content closely to the page.
- XML Sitemaps (Onsite Optimization)- Effectively help people to navigate the site and also a tool for the bots of the search engines crawlers to crawl your website.
- Relevant Content (Onsite Optimization)- The most important on site optimization method on a page.
- Link Building (Offsite optimization)*- In SEO, the higher number of relevant links to your site will boost your rankings up the pages.
- Social Media – Getting socialize is an important factor in SEO methods of 2014 as it builds NATURAL interest to the website in your SEO methods.
In Link Building, it is effectively an important measure to understand that it is not about the quantity of the links but is actually the quality of the links.
Bronze Media steers away from all Link Farms and all spammy links site when building links. Because we understand the risk behind improper link building.
For Enquiries and packages of our SEO, please email us at email@example.com